The following is a list of examples of past successful cases in New Jersey regarding employment law that the Law Offices of Beth C. Rogers has handled. This list provides examples of our past cases and is in no way intended as a guarantee of results or as an estimate of the worth or value of your case. Every case has to be evaluated by our lawyers on a highly individualized basis, driven by several factors that we would discuss with any prospective client.
- $1,300,000 - Wrongful Termination of High-Level Executive in Fortune 100 global company who refused to comply with wrongful conduct
- $480,000 - Whistleblower Claim by High-Level Executive in Pharmaceutical Company
- $369,000 - Wrongful Termination of physician who threatened to report medical center deficiencies to the New Jersey Department of Health but did not actually file any report
- $275,000 - Wrongful Termination of Truck Driver who refused to drive unsafe trucks on public roads
- $260,000 - Retaliation & Wrongful Termination of Chief Financial Officer in Fortune 500 nationwide company who refused to take part in wrongful accounting
- $149,300 - Retaliation & Wrongful Termination of a University Professor who also raised pregnancy claims
- $100,000 - Wrongful Termination of Server who refused to "recycle" uneaten food to restaurant patrons
- $375,750 - Sexual Harassment & Wrongful Termination of Servers in Restaurant
- $125,000 - Sexual Harassment of High-Level Executive in Fortune 500 Company
- $99,900 - Sexual Harassment & Hostile Work Environment of Bartender
- $90,000 - Male on Male Sexual Harassment & Retaliation of Employee at Hair Salon
- $490,000 - Race & Gender Discrimination, Harassment & Wrongful Termination
- $380,000 - Racial Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment & Wrongful Termination
- $320,000 - Religious Discrimination, Hostile Work Environment & Wrongful Termination
- $257,000 - Pregnancy Discrimination, Breach of Contract & Wrongful Termination
- $199,999 - National Origin Discrimination, Harassment, Hostile Work Environment & Wrongful Termination
- $120,000 - Racial Discrimination & Hostile Work Environment
- $100,000 - Disability Discrimination & Failure to Accommodate
- $92,000 - Pregnancy Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
- $87,500 - Age Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
- $75,000-National Origin Discrimination & Hostile Work Environment
Breach of Contract
- $140,000 - Breach of Employment Contract Regarding Failure to Remit Severance Pay after Termination
- $97,900 - Breach of Employment Contract Regarding Termination without Cause in Violation of Terms of the Contract
- $75,000 - Withdrawal of Job Offer after Acceptance
- $50,000 - Breach of Oral Promise to Not Fire Employee
Failure to Accommodate
- The Firm successfully secured reasonable accommodations for a disabled employee who worked for a New Jersey public school so that she could get around the school, and her classroom, with ease.
- The Firm successfully secured reasonable accommodations for a high-risk pregnant employee who worked in retail, but needed time off of her feet while at work.
- The Firm prevented a hospital from transferring a special needs employee against his wishes from the department he had worked without incident for almost ten years.
- The Firm protected the job of a supermarket employee who could no longer lift items weighing over 40 pounds. The supermarket proposed a small severance package in exchange for the employee’s “voluntary” retirement. Our client was not ready to retire. As a result of our Firm’s intervention, our client was able to keep his job and receive the help of another employee to lift items weighing over 40 pounds.